Music and Learning: A Beautiful Duet
There is something special about music that makes learning about the
world around us easier and more fun. Musicare is an exciting, educational, fun-filled, hands-on music
program for children ages 18 months to six years old.
- repetition that reinforces learning
- rhythmic beats that enhance coordination
- patterns that help in anticipating what comes next
- melodies that capture our attention and hearts in enjoyment
- words that are the building blocks of language and literacy
The Program Develops:
ALL children succeed in a class!
- verbal skills
- musical skills
- academic skills
- socialization skills
- artistic appreciation
- emotional well-being
- physical coordination, awareness and balance
- relationship skills such as sharing and taking turns
- listening skills
Contact Musicare for more information or to enroll your child today!
Become a teacher